Thursday, March 1, 2012

Political Parties

Part 1

Read the Article

http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=3747996

Answer the following Questions:
1. What is a political party?
2. What is the difference between whigs and tories?
3. What was Jefferson's viewpoints on Parties?
4. When was the emergence of the Democratic and Republic Party?
5. What is a third party?

Part 2

Research Find a Third Party? Name, leader, platform.

People argue that we need to abolish the two party systems do you agree?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIdkq4ax4bY (video about two party system)

Goto to the discussion board..........Political Party Topic

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. H, i cannot read the article. When I click on the Article it shows that the page cannot be found. And I could not get onto the Dicussion Board.

    Natalie Giallombardo , Block 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant get on the discussion board either, i tried for about 5 min and cannot do anything.
    Anyway, I believe we should keep political parties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldnt read the article, but I got onto the disscussion board without any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete